Click the video link to listen to Kim Barber share insights into the July 2020 Loudoun County Real Estate Market. This covers the areas ranging from Sterling real estate market, Ashburn and
2018 Q2 & Q3 Market Update
Dated: October 5 2018
End of Summer Market Update
Each year the summer market in our area goes a bit crazy, everyone seems to go into a bit of a tizzy to get their home on the market and/or into their new home before school starts. As of the past few weeks, the market has started to cool off. Check out this video as Kim explains what's been seen and what it seems the housing trends are going to do.
- Focused on Loudoun & Fairfax Counties
- Sales prices have had a little bit of appreciation
Ex: Gone from $500k to $520k
- Average Days On Market: 30-45 days, selling faster than the national average of 3-6 months
- Higher interest rates (around 4.5%) affecting affordability
- Tons of growth in our areas
- Loudoun County expecting an influx of 60,000 homes needed in the next 20 years
- Our market is STABLE
- Any home priced below $500k tends to sell much faster
- Two of our specialties are in Market Updates and Downsizing, please visit our website at www.KimBarberGroup.com
Click Here to visit our website for a FREE home value to see what buyers are paying for homes in your neighborhood!
Buyers Whether you're looking for your first home, your dream home or an investment property, I'm committed to providing you with the highest quality buyer service. When making the type of investment ....
Latest Blog Posts
Watch this video to learn "What is a Contingency in a Real Estate Contract"Real Estate Contracts are Confusing. A real estate contract contingency is part of that agreement of sale that outlines a
"Renovation Project Leesburg" has begun! Its Loudoun County's very own Kim Barber whom gives her HGTv style spin on this townhome in Leesburg VA. This is a 3-level townhome in
Are you, or someone you care for, thinking of downsizing in the Fairfax VA area? Does the idea of moving immediately bring on anxiety but you have unused space?Do you ever think to yourself..."My