End of Summer Market Update
Each year the summer market in our area goes a bit crazy, everyone seems to go into a bit of a tizzy to get their home on the market and/or into their new home before school starts. As of the past few weeks, the market has started to cool off. Check out this video as Kim explains what's been seen and what it seems the housing trends are going to do.
Main Points ::
- Focused on Loudoun & Fairfax Counties
- Sales prices have had a little bit of appreciation
Ex: Gone from $500k to $520k
- Average Days On Market: 30-45 days, selling faster than the national average of 3-6 months
- Higher interest rates (around 4.5%) affecting affordability
- Tons of growth in our areas
- Loudoun County expecting an influx of 60,000 homes needed in the next 20 years
- Our market is STABLE
- Any home priced below $500k tends to sell much faster
- Two of our specialties are in Market Updates and Downsizing, please visit our website at www.KimBarberGroup.com
Click Here to visit our website for a FREE home value to see what buyers are paying for homes in your neighborhood!